Dave is widely recognized as one of the best fee-free cash advance app, renowned for eliminating overdraft fees for its customers. However, if you’re looking for cash apps like dave that offer similar cash advance services, there are several other app worth considering.
In this article, we’ll explore the top cash apps like Dave, along with their unique features, pros, and cons.
Empower – Best for cash-back rewards
- Cash advances up to $250 without credit checks, interest, or fees.
- Two-day-early paycheck scheme.
- Cash-back rewards.
- Free ATM withdrawals.
- Monthly subscription fee of $8.
Varo – Best for banking features
- Cash advance services through Varo Advance.
- Cash advances up to $20 at no cost.
- Two-day-early paycheck benefit.
- Early payment for tax refunds.
- Fees apply for cash advances higher than $20.
- Eligibility requirements include an active account open for 30 days and minimum direct deposits of $1,000 in the previous 30 days.
Earnin – Best for managing bank account
- Access to earned money before payday.
- Percentage-based cash advance determined by progress in the earning cycle.
- Maximum cash advance per pay period of $500.
- Daily redemption limit of $100.
- Cash-outs typically take 2 to 3 business days (faster options available with potential fees).
MoneyLion – Best for building credit
- Instacash service offers cash advances up to $250.
- No fees and no impact on credit scores.
- Cash advance limit increases based on recurring monthly income.
- Early payment through RoarMoney account and direct deposit.
- Requires linking a checking account.
- Some features may require a MoneyLion membership.
Brigit – Best for budgeting tool selection
- Cash advances up to $250 without interest, fees, or tips.
- Overdraft protection.
- Identity theft insurance.
- Flexible repayment schedules.
- Credit-building opportunities.
- Requires a paid subscription of $9.99 per month.
Using cash advance apps can be helpful in emergencies, but it’s essential to use them responsibly and avoid developing unhealthy spending habits. Evaluate the pros and cons, along with the terms and features of these alternative apps, before choosing one that aligns with your financial needs.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change. For the most up-to-date details, visit the respective websites of the cash advance apps.
Also Read: How to Choose the Best Credit Cards in 2023